Zador Soap -Almond Clementine
Why Shen Loves it: The ZADOR Almond-Clementine soap has a skin soothing effect, and gives the skin soft touch and freshness.
160 g / 5.6 oz
- The rich almond oil content nourishes the sensitive and dry skin
- Promotes the skin’s collagen and elastin production
- Contains high concentrations of linoleic and oleic acid
- Extra skin soothing effect thanks to the vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and D
- Regenerating thermal water content from Hévíz
- Skin aging-inhibiting Vitamin E active ingredient
- Special spring fragrance mixture: almond blossom, clementine, citrus, grapefruit
Each person and every skin needs regeneration from time to time. ZADOR’s new soap was therefore made in the spirit of natural skin regeneration from creamy nourishing and pure vegetable oils providing gently cleaning and deep moisturizing effect. The almond oil in the soap contains a high concentration of linoleic and oleic acid, protein, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and D, which ensure extra moisturizing effect even for the most sensitive skin. The ZADOR Almond-Clementine soap has a skin soothing effect, and gives the skin soft touch and freshness. Its quality almond oil content stimulates the skin’s collagen and elastin production. Thanks to its curative thermal water content from Hévíz, which is part of the World Heritage, and its high quality shea butter content, ZADOR’s new soap fills the skin with vital energy. The rich almond oil content soothes the skin and helps to restore its natural beauty. How? A typical feature of the almond oil is that, due to its unsaturated fatty acid content, it forms a protective layer on the skin, protecting thereby its hydro-lipid coat from the external impacts.