Ellis Brooklyn Fable Candle
Why Shen Love's It: Set in the forests of Arcadia, this elegant orange blossom scent is roused by the first meeting of Androcles and the Lion. The gorgeous initial bloom plays with dewy violet, petitgrain and honeysuckle before being rounded by the warmth of crisp amber and cedarwood. The moral of the famous Aesop fable is kindness—Androcles removes a thorn from the lion’s paw—a notion as lovely as the fragrance.
- Hand-poured in upstate New York, each candle is meticulously cared for from start to finish
- Soy wax blend, using domestically grown soy
- Hemp wick: a renewable source that produces lower environmental impact than cotton
- Even long-lasting burn: 50-60 hours burn time
- 6.5 oz housed in a beautiful recycled, lead-free, handmade glass container