Ellis Brooklyn Pseudonym Candle
Why Shen Loves It: Inspired by the D.H. Lawrence poem "Figs", the fragrance starts with the fresh green notes of Capri fig and then blossoms into a seductive blend of jasmine, pepper and sandalwood-- the kind of mysterious scent perfect for assuming a Pseudonym.
- Hand-poured in upstate New York, each candle is meticulously cared for from start to finish
- Soy wax blend, using domestically grown soy
- Hemp wick: a renewable source that produces lower environmental impact than cotton
- Even long-lasting burn: 50-60 hours burn time
- 6.5 oz housed in a beautiful recycled, lead-free, handmade glass container
Top: Bergamot, pepper
Mid: Capri fig, jasmine, violet
Dry: Tonka beans, sandalwood
Made in New York.