Why Shen Loves It: Witty, mysterious, captivating yet imbued with a sense of humor, the Raven has held a mythic status in a variety of literature from the dark leanings of Edgar Allan Poe to the clever depictions atop Native American totem poles. This stunning peony-patchouli vies for the same complexity of character—the seduction lasts long before the first notes of mandarin and rhubarb, developing into a heady olfactive brew underlined by blond woods and liquid musks.
- Hand-poured in upstate New York, each candle is meticulously cared for from start to finish
- Soy wax blend, using domestically grown soy
- Hemp wick: a renewable source that produces lower environmental impact than cotton
- Even long-lasting burn: 50-60 hours burn time
- 6.5 oz housed in a beautiful recycled, lead-free, handmade glass container
Top: Mandarin, rhubarb
Mid: Peony, pink lotus
Dry: Patchouli, blond woods, liquid musks
Made in New York.