Ellis Brooklyn Verb Body Milk
Why Shen Loves It: A velvety body milk with a dynamic scent inspired by the frank, action-oriented prose of Ernest Hemingway, a master of transmitting emotion without resorting to flowery adornment. The Verb fragrance bursts forth with fresh notes of bergamot, mandarin and basil before adding layers and complexity by way of cedarwood and skin musks—at once addictive and enlivening.
- Paraben-free, Phthalates-free, Cruelty-free
- 97% natural, 52% organic
- Rosehip Oil: a potent natural source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin C, which brightens and restores skin tone.
- Camellia Oil: a superior intense yet lightweight moisturizer with anti-inflammation properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: a fast-absorbing skin protector and softener that locks in moisture.
- Velvety Texture
- 8 oz. housed in a gorgeous, recycled glass, lead-free bottle with apothecary pump.
Top: Mandarin, bergamot, dragon fruit
Mid: Wild orchid, basil, peony
Dry: Cedarwood, skin musks
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Myristyl Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil) Seed Extract*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Coumarin.