Ellis Brooklyn Fable Body Milk
Why Shen Loves It: Set in the forests of Arcadia, this elegant orange blossom scent is roused by the first meeting of Androcles and the Lion. The gorgeous initial bloom plays with dewy violet, petitgrain and honeysuckle before being rounded by the warmth of crisp amber and cedarwood. The moral of the famous Aesop fable is kindness—Androcles removes a thorn from the lion’s paw—a notion as lovely as the fragrance.
- Paraben-free, Phthalates-free, Cruelty-free
- 97% natural, 52% organic
- Rosehip Oil: a potent natural source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin C, which brightens and restores skin tone.
- Camellia Oil: a superior intense yet lightweight moisturizer with anti-inflammation properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: a fast-absorbing skin protector and softener that locks in moisture.
- Velvety Texture
- 8 oz. housed in a gorgeous, recycled glass, lead-free bottle with apothecary pump.
Top: Neroli, black currant
Mid: Honeysuckle, petitgrain, dewy violet
Dry: Crisp amber, cedarwood
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Myristyl Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil) Seed Extract*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol.
Made in New York.