Ellis Brooklyn Verb Candle
Why Shen Loves It: A dynamic scent inspired by the frank, action-oriented prose of American authors from Ernest Hemingway to Kurt Vonnegut, masters of transmitting emotion without over-adornment. The Verb fragrance bursts forth with fresh notes of bergamot, mandarin and basil before layering on complexity by way of cedarwood and skin musks—at once addictive and enlivening.
- Hand-poured in upstate New York, each candle is meticulously cared for from start to finish
- Soy wax blend, using domestically grown soy
- Hemp wick: a renewable source that produces lower environmental impact than cotton
- Even long-lasting burn: 50-60 hours burn time
- 6.5 oz housed in a beautiful recycled, lead-free, handmade glass container
Top: Mandarin, bergamot, dragon fruit
Mid: Wild orchid, basil, peony
Dry: Cedarwood, skin musks
Made in New York.